Amazing Results!

17 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing Results!

Well I finally took the plunge and Im so glad I did! I have heard great things about Dr. Alan Dulin and his staff but until I experienced it myself, I had my doubts. There’s nothing like getting naked in front of complete strangers for body analysis but once I met with his patient consultant, Cher, she quickly put my mind at ease. Dr. Dulin was great. He was warm, informative, and took his time. When I came in I was hoping for liposuction but he said that wasn’t possible and then thoroughly explained why. I left feeling very confident in his surgical skills and a few days later I scheduled my surgery. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction of my hips and flanks. The surgery was performed in their attached surgery center which was really convenient. My downtime was about 3 weeks from work although I probably could have returned after 2 weeks. I finally LOVE my body and I couldn’t be happier. The extra skin is gone, the scar is low (right at the hairline), I have a waist, and my TUMMY IS FLAT! My results are phenominal and I have Dr. Dulin to thank!!