Amazing Experience!! - Kanata, ON

Doctor Review

13 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Amazing Experience!! - Kanata, ON

Kanata Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery has a very comfortable atmosphere!! Dr Ian MacCarthur and his staff were amazing through the whole process from my first consultation to my last follow up appointment! Dr MacArthur explained everything from the procedure, risks and after care!! I had a breast lift and Tummy Tuck at the same time!! I am amazed by the results and thank Dr MacArthur for his amazing work and helping me gain my self confidence again!! Dr MacArthur was there before the procedure and after to answer any questions that I had!! Dr MacArthur and his wonderful staff were very professional and comforting!! While I was in surgery Dr MacArthur had noticed an abnormal mole that he brought me in to remove and test after my surgery!! Dr MacArthur is very thorough and I highly reccomend him if your looking for a great plastic surgeon!! I was extremely happy with my entire experience I will be returning for another procedure!! Thank-You so much Dr MacArthur and staff for being so amazing!!