20 Years Old, 5'7", 130 Lbs, A to D with Sientra Textured Round 300cc HP - Altamonte Springs, FL

Age: 20 Height: 5'7" Weight: 125-130 lbs Current...

Age: 20
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125-130 lbs
Current bra size: 34A
Goal bra size: 34C or 34D (undecided)

Why am I doing this?
For myself! I'm not terribly self-conscious of the fact that I'm flat chested, but I've always wished I had more going on. 75% of my life is spent in a bathing suit so it's not something I've ever been able to hide. I'm very excited and thankful that I have my boyfriend, all of my friends, and my family to support me. I hope you ladies find my journey helpful :)

Consultation- Feb 2015

I had my first consultation in Feb 2015 with Dr. Fiala. Even though I'm under 22, I qualify for silicone implants due to my mild scoliosis- yay! Right now, I'm wanting to go with 325cc moderate profile gummy bear implants under the muscle. The nurse who helped me try on sizers said that this will put me at a cup and a half size bigger, so a C. My pre-op at the end of August will be the determining factor on exactly what I want!

Pre-op pictures

Meant to add these in my intro but better late than never :)

Wish Pictures

So close yet so far!!!

Just so excited :D

Had my Pre-Op today!

So I had my pre op today and it went really well! I paid in full and tried on sizers again... SO, I had wanted to go with moderate profile, but my PS said that if I went with moderate, because of my measurements and width of 12cm, I could only go with 285 cc and that would put me at a B cup. So I was a little disappointed because I don't want to pay over $5,000 just to go a cup size bigger and I was set on moderate profile... So instead, we're going with Sientra high profile 300 cc. The sizers looked perfect on me! I'm just so scared of high profile lol. I don't want my boobs to look done all the time. I want to be able to dress them up or down. I just want to make the best decision possible!!

If you have high profile and/or 300cc implants, please share your thoughts on it :) especially if your stats are similar to mine (130 lbs, 5'7", 12 cm width). I could really use some support/advice!

Indecisive on size/profile!

Being that my BWD is 12cm, do I go with high profile 300 cc or change them to moderate profile 285 cc? It's all so confusing. I really wanted moderate profile but I'm just unsure if 285 cc will be enough. I'm waiting to talk to my PS on Monday but I'm being impatient. Help! :)

Reassured

After doing research and talking with my doctor, I'm 150% sure the 300 cc high profile implants are for me! 13 more days :D

Meds & Natural Supplements!

I officially have all of my meds and supplements that I will need for my surgery! I'm a bit of a planner and don't like to do things last minute (on top of being super excited) so I wanted to get everything I needed with plenty of time!

I'm really big into natural medicine, however with a traumatic surgery such as this, I know that mainstream medicine is essential so I will be taking my prescriptions as well as my natural meds :)

DIY Icepacks

Found this DIY on Pinterest that I'll be trying! 3 parts water, 1 part rubbing alcohol in a ziplock bag. Freezes but is still able to be molded around :)

More pre-op pictures!

Just 32 more hours until I have boobies!! Here are some before photos. Any last minute tips or advice from any of you? :) I'm sure it's normal to be this nervous, right?

Surgery is finished!!!

It was a breeze! My PS and anesthesiologist said that everything went perfectly. It felt like I just took a really good nap lol. Once they got me into the recovery room, my nurse woke me up and I was awake and alert within 2 minutes of being in the room. She said I handled the anesthesia really well! I almost got sick on the way home but once I changed seats and was able to see the road better I felt fine. Now just home watching movies and icing my boobs 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off. I feel great and can't wait to see them in a week :D

More pictures from day of

Today has been a breeze! Let's hope tomorrow is that way too lol goodnight ladies :D

Day 1 Post Op

So far, today has been a breeze just like yesterday! I slept so good last night thanks to my Ativan lol. I'm not in any pain at all, probably because I've been taking my pain pills every 4-6 hours. I only feel muscle soreness, and even that is mild. It feels like my chest is just sore like if I had worked out. I'm still icing today 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off. It seems to be helping with the swelling! I'm just so excited for my new girls to be healed!!! The waiting game beings :D

Day 3 Post Op

I didn't update yesterday because not much had changed... But today I woke up and they seemed to be a lot less swollen! I haven't had any pain at all, it just feels tight. I don't even really have muscle soreness anymore. Also, I've been able to lift my arms over my head since day 1. I can't shower until after my post op appointment on Friday but today I washed my hair and took a bath with a wash cloth and man does it feel so much better to be clean lol can't wait for a real shower tomorrow! Going to the grocery store with my boyfriend today and gonna see how I feel. :)

Day 4 PO + PO Appointment

Today I had my first post op appointment. I got my bandages off and first set of stitches taken out. The nurses said everything is looking good! I go back next week to get the other set of stitches out. I'm now cleared to wear sports bras and to shower! Yay!

So while I was changing back into my shirt, I experienced the infamous SLOSHING noises! And omg is it a weird feeling lol my mom was with me and even she could hear it. Such a strange thing. For those who don't know, the sloshing is normal and is nothing but air trapped inside. Your body eventually absorbs it and it goes away. But how funny!

Anyways... It's been fun trying in different sports bras, bathing suit tops, and shirts. I'm loving my new boobies more and more each day :D

Day 6 Post Op

Hi lovely ladies :) I don't have much news to report but I wanted to still make an update...

Today I went to Victoria's Secret with my friend and I thought, just for fun, I would try on bras and bathing suits to get an idea of what size I am. I grabbed a non push up bra in sizes 34C and 34D. The 34D was definitely a winner!! I know I still have so many changes to come and the size can still change but this was still pretty cool for me lol. How long did you wait before you got sized/ bought new bras?

Also, I still haven't been able to get all of the tape residue off of me skin! Any advice for that?

8 Days PO + Car Accident

Today I noticed that the swelling has gone down a little more and they've settled just a little bit more too :) I'm just waiting for some actual cleavage! I guess that'll come when they've completely settled and the swelling is gone? Still loving them :)

But on the top of my left boob, the skin is a little red and it's tender to the touch. Has anyone else experienced this? My mom said it's from my skin stretching (she's had a BA as well). I'm not worried about- and I have a PO appointment on Thursday so if it's still bothering me by then, I'll just ask him about it.

I went shopping at Target today and had fun trying on bathing suits! None I couldn't live without though. I also tried on bras and I'm a 34D at Target too. I wonder if I'll stay that size... Oh yeah and I got in a car accident today. I didn't have a stop sign so I had the right of way and the other person went through their stop sign and t-boned me. Everyone was okay but my poor car!!

Mondor's Cord + New Bathingsuit

Well I'm still eagerly waiting for them to completely settle and soften up :) I've been using scar gel and bio oil. My right nipple is constantly contracted, (lefty sometimes too) and they're annoyingly sensitive lol can't wait until the nerves are all healed.

So over the last week, I thought I had developed Mondor's Cords. I didn't even think to take a picture because I wasn't concerned, knowing that it wasn't a big deal anyways. But there were 3 of them right under my right boob. But today they seem to be non existent? So I don't really know.

Also, this is unrelated but I'm sure you guys have noticed in some of my pictures that I have tinea versicolor (white dots) all over my chest and stomach. Have any of you ladies ever dealt with this and successfully gotten rid of them? I'm willing to try anything at this point because they seem like they'll never go away lol

3 Weeks + Bleeding Incision

*WARNING: Gross*

This morning after I had woken up, I touched my incision and noticed there was a dried fluid-like scab on my right side. It didn't take much to flake it off but when it did come off, my incision started to bleed a little bit from a small hole. I picked up my sports bra that I had worn during the night to see if there was anything where my incision would have been touching, and there was infected-looking fluid on it.

I'm so worried that it's infected. It looks like a hole from maybe a suture but I don't understand. I emailed my PS and explanation and pictures so I'm just waiting to hear back from him.

Has anyone ever had anything like this??

Update on my bleeding incision...

So I called my surgeon's office today and they got me an appointment right away. I got there and a nurse escorted me back into the room and asked me details about my incision so I told her. She said it's probably just one of my sutures that didn't dissolve all the way and is trying to push itself out. Dr. Fiala was busy with another patient but his partner, Dr. Oppenheimer, came in and helped me out. He was super nice, by the way! Anyways, he looked at my incision and said "Yep that's exactly what it is! I can see the suture right now." So he pulled it out and said I was good to go! That simple. I am so relieved that it wasn't an infection! Thank goodness for caring surgeons who rush in a worried patient :)

First time back to the gym!

I did the olyptical because I wanted to get in some cardio but was hesitant about how running would feel, and figured I'll just ease my way back in to running. I also did squats, lunges, ab work, and arm work. It felt good to be back :)

I don't know about doing push ups or any other type of chest excersises anytime soon... How long until you went back to the gym/ did chest workouts?

Nothing new...

Still waiting for them to fully settle and soften up. Just realized that I hadn't posted any bare-boobie picture in a while, so I wanted to make a visual update :)

Day 4 VS. Day 25

Post Op Appt + Frustrations

I had my 6 week post op appointment yesterday. Dr Fiala said I was looking good and healing nicely. He said I need to be tougher with my scar massages though. So that will be my homework for the next month!

I also got sized as a 32DD or a 34D- whaaat! :) He approved me for going bra shopping so, naturally, I left my appointment and went straight to the mall. Here is where I'm frustrated... I can't find a bra that fits me. I bust out of a 34D but a 34DD is too big. I don't get it. Victoria's Secret was a no go, Target was a no go, Macy's and Dillard's were a no go as well. I feel like bra shopping is much more difficult than I had imagined.

Where do you ladies get your bras from? Anyone have the same issues?

Also, who else has gummy bear implants? How long did yours take to fully settle? Are you happy with the feel of them? I'm hoping mine are still going to settle some more (and soften up) because there is still quite a bit of upper pole fullness. I've started wearing the ace bandage again in hopes of squishing them down. I have to remind myself that I'm only 6 weeks post op but I so badly want them to feel and act like real boobs.

Ay-ya-yi. I could use some encouragement and some honesty lol

3 months PO!

Sorry that it's taken so long for me to write an update! To be honest, it's been a little bit of a mental roller coaster... I haven't wanted to update because I wasn't sure how I actually felt about them and I wanted to give you guys an accurate review. I was just waiting and hoping for them to change! And I still am, but I have decided that I definitely love them :) they're getting a little more squishy and jiggly, which is good! I have finally found a few bras from Kohls, I've already bought some bathing suit tops, and I just feel so much more confident now. The only thing I'm not too thrilled about is the fact that I've developed stretch marks on my boobs. Any tips for getting rid of them?? But overall feeling so much better about everything and very happy :)

1 month vs 3 month comparison

I totally did not realize how much they've changed until I just looked at these two photos side by side! Cool!

Oh and let's not talk about how I'm losing my tan...
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I have been thoroughly impressed with Dr. Fiala and his nurses and staff (not to mention the office is beautiful). They have answered all of my questions and have been genuinely friendly and patient with me. Any kind of information I've received has been extremely thorough and ample. The anesthesiologist was funny and, of course, Dr Fiala was professional and great as well! They made me feel very comfortable when I went in for my surgery. It's been a breeze so far and I couldn't be happier with my choose of choosing Dr Fiala. I will recommend him to EVERYONE!