Bags Be Gone and fuller face - Alpharetta, GA

I've had slight eye bags my entire life, but after...

I've had slight eye bags my entire life, but after the age of 35 I've noticed that my eye bags had become more prominent, and my cheeks a little deflated, making me look tired.
I've gone to other doctors and gotten Voluma before but they'd always place it in my lower or side cheek area and had no solutions for making my eye bags less prominent. As a matter of fact, after the volumna, the volume in my cheeks made my eye bags more pronounced.
I've heard so many good reviews regarding Dr. Robinson and his PA-C Michelle Giglio, that I decided to give them a try to see if they could make me look refreshed for my birthday.
Luckily, Michelle had availability. She has worked a miracle with my face and I am sooooooooo sooooooo glad that I've found her. I had 1 cc of Voluma in each cheek, up to and around my eye bags and it looks wonderful. I also had 1 cc of Juvederm in my lips to give them a little plumpness.
It looks fresh, wonderful, full and youthful, without being overly done and noticeable. I love it so much! Also, very little bruising as of yet. I'll definitely be back again.

Day 1 - Pre filler

Day 1 - Pre and Post filler

Day 1, post filler, there was minimal swelling but I was warned that there would very likely be swelling overnight and to keep ice packs on it. I went to a wedding that night and looked great with makeup on

Day 2 - After filler

There was definitely more swelling that morning, but I mainly kept my eye glasses on to make it look less noticeable. Still so far so good

Day 4 - Post Filler

The swelling has gone down and has been replaced with slight bruising underneath my eyes. Hoping that it fades over the next week or two. I wish that I hadnt gotten any juvederm in my bottom lip because it just looks so unlike me and unnatural, but it isnt so horrible that I feel disfigured or that I cant live with it until it wears off.

3 weeks post filler - Loving the results!

The bruising has disappeared, no big bags and I love the fullness in my cheeks and lips. At first I thought that there was too much filler in my lip but I guess it was just that that the swelling hadn't totally subsided.

With Makeup - 3 weeks post filler