Rhinoplasty Gone Wrong - Alpharetta, GA

Worst experience of my life. I will never have...

Worst experience of my life. I will never have another cosmetic procedure except to have a revision. I am so embarrassed and depressed from the results. I expected a natural looking rhinoplasty result and instead got an overdone fake looking nose. Everyone and I mean everyone can tell I have had something done to my nose and it is humiliating!

Nightmare Continues

Consulted with another plastic surgeon in the area and was told I would have to have a revision. My nose is curved so far in on both sides that the area between my eyes looks flat. I wake up every morning and can't believe this has happened to me.

There is Hope

Had my third consult with a doctor on the west coast. He told me there was good news and bad news when it came to my nose. I told him I wanted the bad news first and he told me that the bad news is I have to wait a year. Which I figured, but I was hoping he would say six months but he didn't. The good news is that he said my nose was still salvageable and that I could get a more natural looking nose. I was relieved to hear that because there is not a day that goes by that I regret this surgery. Well, I guess my life will be on hold until July, what a mistake!
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon