35 Years Old, Mom of 2, Finally Doing Something for Myself! - Allentown, PA

Hi, I am 35 and def done having kids (husband just...

Hi, I am 35 and def done having kids (husband just had vasectomy). I have a naturally small frame so pregnancy and breastfeeding was not kind to me. I have 2 sons ages 8 and 2.5
I have wanted to get a mommy makeover since I had my second son. I kept putting off getting a consultation For 2 years. Finally I realized that the timing will never be perfect, we may never have the cash to pay it all off up front so I might as well talk to a surgeon. I had a few consultations but felt most comfortable with Dr Chung. He took his time with us and answered all of my questions.
It turns out I have an umbilical hernia so my insurance will cover a small part of the fee. I decided to do have it done at the end of December because
1) I'm super impatient
2) we already maxed our insurance deductible for 2016
3) Work is slow at the end of the year so I can take 3 full weeks off!

Eventually I will add some wonderful before photos!

5 weeks to go!

It's definitely starting to get real! I have my 1 month pre-op appointment in a week and I have to make my first payment for the surgery so then it will really be real! We set up the new recliner in our bedroom. It's pretty sweet. It's a power recliner with a cup holder and spot to charge my phone and ipad. Hopefully I can be comfortable hanging out in there for the few days post-op. I'm adding a few before pics. My abdominals need to be sewn back together and I also have a hernia in my belly button. My right nipped became inverted after breastfeeding 2 children. Thankfully my PS will correct that as well! I can't wait to finally feel comfortable in my body again!

1 month pre-op appointment

I had my pre-op appointment on Monday. We talked about what he can do for my belly button and pictures of belly buttons I like. I definitely don't want it to look too perfect. Then it's obviously fake.

Then we talked implants. I was originally leaning toward moderate profile saline because smaller incision, costs less and they just seem like a safer option than silicone. But I really liked the way high profile silicone looked when I was trying sizes on. My husband doesn't have a preference on saline v silicone. He just wants me to go larger (lol). I was looking at 300-325cc but he likes 350-400cc. I like the natural look and feel of silicone. Will it make a difference since the implants are going under the muscle? Silicone will cost approx $1000 more.
*sigh* I have a few weeks to change (and rechange) my mind.