A HUGE Weight off my Shoulders! - Allentown, PA

I'm a very active 34 year old mother of two boys...

I'm a very active 34 year old mother of two boys and have had very large breasts (36DDD+) for most of my life. After several years of chronic back and neck pain, countless visits to the chiropractor, weight loss, and physical therapy, I decided a more permanent solution was necessary. Fortunately, due to all of the aforementioned attempts at alleviating my back and neck pain, I was able to get approval from my insurance company for full coverage of the procedure. The procedure itself lasted about 5 hours for me. My doctor was able to remove about 500 grams from each side, bringing me down to a much more reasonable “C” cup. I was a bit sore for the first few days, but the pain was very manageable with pain killers prescribed by the doctor. At this point, I’m about 4 weeks post-op and couldn’t be happier! My back pain is almost completely gone and I feel like my “new” breasts are much more “me”! The only down side to the procedure for me was forcing myself to “take it easy” for a few weeks, which equates to no heavy lifting or strenuous exercise for about 6 weeks. The other “tough” part has been not sleeping on my stomach. Given the amount of positive results I have experienced, the cons have been extremely minimal. I would encourage anyone suffering from back/neck pain due to large breasts to look into a breast reduction. It has truly been life-changing for me! I would also encourage you to be persistent to get insurance coverage.
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

My breast reduction was performed by Dr. Badar Jan of Aesthetic Surgery Associates in Allentown, PA. From my experience, Dr. Jan is a rare find in the world of healthcare. Not only is he an amazingly talented surgeon, he also has a fantastic bedside manner. It was very evident from the beginning of my journey that Dr. Jan really listened while discussing my desired outcome and truly cared about what was important to me. He also took the time to explain the entire surgical process with regard to my breast reduction, as well as all possible complications and outcomes. Another thing that really stood out to me was how polite Dr. Jan was throughout every visit to his office and the day of my actual surgery. After having a bad experience with a prior plastic surgeon, Dr. Jan’s attitude and demeanor were extremely refreshing and reassuring. In addition, the entire staff at his office was fantastic. I was always treated with the utmost respect and kindness at each visit. They were also very positive and helpful with any questions I had along the way. I would highly recommend Dr. Jan and the Aesthetic Surgery Associates.