Changed my Life and How I View Myself - Allentown, PA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have a family history of large breast and being...

I have a family history of large breast and being a young women i had low self esteem because of how large my breast were and bad back pain. I went for a consult with Dr. Guilfoyle and was amazed on how informing he was and understood how i felt . Having Dr.Guilfoyle preform my breast reduction was the best decision i made. I had my surgery on a tuesday and i stayed at coordinated health hospital allentown were i had my own nurse that checked on me thoroughly. I was back to work monday, but by friday i was up moving around feeling amazing . As for my post op care he was around anytime i called and scars look amazing . I now have so much more confidence about myself and no more back pain . Best plastic surgeon in the area!

Dr.Guilfoyle is very understanding and compassionate about what he does . He cares about making the patient feel good about themselves . Hands Down best PLASTIC SURGEON !!