48 Years Old, Happily Married and Mother of Three - Aliso Viejo, CA

At age 48 my facial features started to change. ...

At age 48 my facial features started to change. I noticed my jowls were beginning to sag and I had a double chin, which seemed to grow over night. I tried exercise for the neck and face, but to no avail. After several consoltations with plastic surgeons, I decided a neck and face lift was the best option for me. The results were immediate. My neck was firm, my jaw line was smooth and my cheeks were raise I couldn't have been happier. I looked several years younger and my results were Amazing.

FACE AND NECK LIFT

I'm grateful for Dr. Miller and fine skills. He didn't change how I look, but enhanced my features. I'm a younger version of me.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller is professional, friendly, and easy to talk to. He asked me my concerns and gave me honest answers. We discussed realistic expectations. Both before and after surgery, he made himself available to me to answer any questions I had. His aftercare was phenomenal. Throughout the post-surgery/recovery process, he has gone over and above to provide me with all of the resources I need to ensure the best outcome. I can't recommend him any higher. p.s. Office Manager Sandi is Amazing!