60 Years Old, Eye Lid Surgery, "Good-bye Tired Look" - Aliso Viejo, CA

I decided to have eyelid surgery because I got...

I decided to have eyelid surgery because I got tired of people telling me how tired I looked all the time. I am 60 and too young to look so tired, especially when I am not tired, so several months ago, out of frustration I researched the Internet for a surgeon that did eyelid surgery.
I wanted a great doctor. I have had “surgeries gone wrong” in the past and am keenly aware the doctor is key to the success of the surgery. My research led me to Dr. Timothy R. Miller. I liked what I read about him on the Internet, especially his credentials: double board-certified facial plastic surgeon, so I scheduled a consultation and then decided to go ahead with the surgery.
The whole process was organized and went smoothly from initial consultation, preparation before the surgery, the surgery itself and the routine follow ups after the surgery. The office was clean and modern. The staff was warm and friendly. The office manager and medical personnel did everything to make me feel comfortable; I even got a ride home after the surgery.

It has been six weeks since I have had the surgery. I am pleased with the results. I look natural and definitely less tired. The recovery was easy and I was in full swing within two weeks. I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Tim Miller at Refreshed Aesthetic Surgery for any surgery similar to mine. The cost pales in comparison to the benefits that will last years. I would not wait five months before having it done, like I did, though.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller was calm, confident and friendly. When I went in for the consultation he listened carefully to what I wanted, then told me what he could do that would best achieve the “not tired” look. He did not try to pressure me in any way to do the surgery or to get other types of services. After I had the surgery there were a couple of follow ups already scheduled to monitor progress, so he cares about the surgery even in the recovery phase.