Feeling Fabulous After a Tummy Tuck with Lipo! - Alexandria, VA

I never had a big belly in my life until I had my...

I never had a big belly in my life until I had my two adorable children! Hey, if I didn't have it then, why should I have it now? Thank God for Tummy Tucks! I recently turned 30 and earned my diploma, so I decided to give myself a mommy make-over as a gift! After two years of searching for the perfect surgeon, I came across Dr. Eric Desman. The staff is very warm and welcoming! When I saw Dr. Desman, I knew he was the one! I was sold right there during the consultation. I have to say that I'm very pleased with my results, and it is only the beginning. Dr. Desman is great at what he does, he is both serious, friendly and straight forward. Surely put me at ease! I love how the office secretary, Trea called me before and after the procedure to make sure that I was doing alright. I love the cheerful, knowledgable attitude! The first two weeks are the hardest, but it is all worth it! I would do it again in a heartbeat! If you live in Northern VA and you need a procedure done and you are looking for a serious doctor who can make your dreams come true...and a staff who is caring and professional....look no further! Dr. Eric Desman is your guy! My dreams came true, I feel myself again, sexy, flawless and empowered!
Alexandria Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Eric Desman, listened to me, accomplished exactly what he said he would! His outstanding bedside manner made me feel comfortable and at ease. He tells you what to expect, but you receive so much more! An awesome individual with a marvelous talent!