31 Yo, 5'8", 2 Kids, 10 Yo Saline Unders Switched to 555cc Textured, Shaped Mentor Unders - Alcoa, TN

I had my first breast augmentation at 20 years...

I had my first breast augmentation at 20 years old, and at the time saline implants were the only option. I didn't go large (under 300cc) because I knew I would have future pregnancies. Fast forward 10 years, two kids (both breastfed) and lots of working out, I had little to no breast tissue, bottomed out implants (14-16cm nipple to IMF) and visible rippling. After searching around town and going to different consultations I found Dr. Becker. He made me feel comfortable as well as confident in the procedure. I went ahead and booked my procedure for two weeks later! Having a husband and two little girls at home, I was extremely nervous about going through elective surgery, but Dr. Becker and his staff were always there with answers I had to any questions or concerns (meanwhile they were in the tedious process of moving the whole office across town!). The nurses and hospital staff were absolutely wonderful the day of the surgery and of course Dr. Becker made me feel like I would be well taken care of. I went to sleep and next thing I knew I was in recovery with brand new breasts. Currently I am 8 days post op, and I couldn't be happier!! Because I had to have a lift, I do have a long incision along my IMF. The dermabond is still covering my incisions but they are well placed and I am confident they won't be an issue in the future. I believe he did what is called a crescent mastopexy. He also had to do quite a lot of internal revision work to the pocket. I still have a little bit of discomfort, but that's to be expected. He used pictures I sent him as reference to the look I wanted and I'm pretty sure he nailed it. He used 555cc tall moderate plus Mentor MemoryShape implants under the muscle. My breasts look full and somewhat natural and now they project out instead of hanging down! He has been extremely responsive during my recovery process, answering all my questions right away. I would recommend Dr. Becker to anyone who needs a primary augmentation, revision augmentation (like me!) and I know he does wonders for breast reconstruction patients.

Mentor Memoryshape 555cc TM+

I'm 31 yrs old, 5'8", have 2 children and had saline unders for 10 yrs. After two pregnancies and breastfeeding I lost all fullness in the upper part of my breasts and the saline implants were bottomed out. I had a revision augmentation with Mentor Memoryshape 555cc TM+ and couldn't be happier! They feel incredibly natural and look wonderful.

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Becker is an incredible plastic surgeon. I am thrilled with my results!