22 Years Old Hope I Finally Get Rid of Cellulite - Albuquerque, NM

I am 22 years old have cellulite since I was 17. I...

I am 22 years old have cellulite since I was 17. I am getting celulaze on back of my thighs and outter thighs, smart lipo and lipo max. My story is like everyone else here. I dont like to wear any thing that shows my cellulite and if I do I feel so uncomfortable. I feel so embarrassed its sad how am only 22 and cant be happy with my body. I hope this procedure works for me??:)

today is the big day

I just took my antibiotics!! Waiting for them to punch in!!:-)

sorry ladies haven't had time

My phone broke the next day of the procedure and I lost all the before pictures I been trying to get them from the docs every time I asked them for them they said there going to email them but they never do?

i will post

I will post on Wednesday when I get my picture's that way I'll know how to explain myself better. The fact that I been asking for my pictures since the day of the procedure 4 mouths ago has me every unhappy!!

THE PROCEDURE

The procedure took 3 hours. The most painful part were the needles for the anesthesia and the doctors inflating underneath the skin with fluid the numb area

before pictures

Before

after procedure

before

after

4 months after

please let me know what you think

????

Not Worth it

This procedure did not help my cellulite at all in fact it made it worse. I feIt hopeless after this procedure I told the doctors I felt my cellulite look worse they told me they would to something about it went I asked the doctor what the plan was he told me it was complicated I felt so upset and hopeless and I was not to spend more money on it's complicated.
I call to schedule an appointment because they quote on COMPLICATED and I wanted to understand what was going to be done to me I ask a couple of questions but the lady that unswered the phone was being really rude after getting treated like shit they didn't hear from me and they did even care to call an ask how I was doing or anything up to this date, I still get emails from them and their offers and to rate them which makes me really mad how be asking for feedback from someone that doesn't have good feedback I guess this people totally forgot about me.

Not Worth it

I still get emails from them and their offers and to rate them which makes me really mad how could they be asking for feedback from someone that doesn't have good feedback I guess this people totally forgot about me. I would not recommend this place to any one. Before the procedure they told if I wasn't happy with the result they would do everything all over for half the original price and if they didn't see good result they wouldn't charge me anything......
DRS. LUI & ROW M.D.

I feel that this doctors work very good as a team they really took there time on me