20, 5'4" 134lbs 300cc HP Silicone Round Unders - Albuquerque, NM

Anyone with similar stats happy with the size? Do...

Anyone with similar stats happy with the size? Do you ever wish you went bigger? I'm getting my BA on June 1st and I can only get 300cc and I'm a lil nervous for how they will be afterwards. I'm 5'4" 134lbs and a 32C according to vs. I'm hoping I can talk my doc into going a little bigger at my pre-op.

Pre op pic

Had my pre op today. One more week!!! :D

Final consult. 300L/ 275R Mentor HP silicone unders

10 more days !!

300cc L/ 275cc R silicone HP unders. Filled my prescriptions today. So many pills!! 10 more days !!!

Really hoping I can handle the pain after surgery as I'm going to be going back to work on day 3 after surgery.

Todas is the big day!!!!

Yay only a few more hours and I'll have boobies :) :) ill jeep you all updated. Checa in time is at 12 this afternoon

Tried to post the pre op at the hospital but phone was acting up so here's the pre op now haha. Everything went great. Went a little over an hour as They had to caterize a blood vessel which I'm told sometimes happens, there was so much pressure when I woke up and I was a bit uncomfortable for the first few hours, and my arms felt like I've been lifting them for a long time haha but now I'm home. Took a little nap. Thank you pain meds because they helped out a lot. I just woke up from a nap so I'm feeling 100 times better now. Moms making me some chicken soup. Got to loves moms, they are simply amazing.

Day 3

Getting my drains out today, woohoo!! Hope I'll be able to shower today

Day 3

Went soft bra shopping.

Day 4

Still just a tad bit sore but nothing too bad, I'm going back to work today. My sleep schedule is so off. I keep waking up at random times (3,4,5 am)

Boobs are looking amazing. I can finally shower today , yay !!!! I can't wait for them to drop and fluff

A bit sore

I'm doing a lot better, taking it a day at a time. Definely sore though, but day one was the worst. When I woke up I was at an 8 felt like an elephant was sitting on me. Went to work today on day 4 and it wasn't too bad. Definitely can't wait till I'm a month post op and I can just sleep however and take a normal shower.

So happy

Doing so much better today. Pain is minimal and I get my sticks out on Tuesday.

Day 10?

Doing so much better now. I can finally sleep on my back but that's still incomfortable as I love sleeping on my stomach and can't sleep on my side yet. But taking it. A day at a time. Finally doing boob massages. Which don't hurt, they actually take some of the pain away in the morning. But not much to update on today. Still have my stitches for the next 2 weeks I believe.

Here at the post op waiting on my doctor. I'll post more once I leave. So far they look amazing !! :)

VS semi annual sale !!

So I went to buy some things today and thought I'd get measured to get an idea of where I'm at now and 2weeks out I'm measuring at a 34C so not too bad I'm pretty happy with my size

Got my stitches out

Ahh doing so much better now. Few more days and I'll hit my one month mark. So happy with my results. Sorry I haven't been updating lately, been super busy

I can wear bras !!

Yay finally hit that month and 2 week mark. Went and brought a bra. I'm a 32D-DD so happy with the results. Sorry I've been m.i.a from my updates. I'll have pics posted soon

Pics and scars

Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Loutfy is an amazing surgeon, very attentive, professional, and the staff were all so nice. I had a great experience doing the surgery with them. I definitely will recommend him to all my friends and all of you. He has great intuition, and really knows what's best for me, and didnt stuff me with giant implants just because I wanted to go bigger, he discussed with me why I was only allowed to go yay big, and I definitely agree he made the right choice of size. I love them so far, and they look great for my body type.