Fraxel for Stretch Marks? - Alberta, Canada

I am 24 years old and have two beautiful children....

I am 24 years old and have two beautiful children. I have been very small framed all my life but gained a ton of weight with my two pregnancys. With my daughter I gained about 50 pounds, going from 100 lbs to 150. Then with my son I went from 120-155, gained less weight but still stretching my preexisting stretch marks once again. I am covered in stretch marks!! I have them on my breasts, my stomach, my thighs and even behind/ around my knees. I want then gone! I want to be able to feel comfortable in a bathing suit again so I can take my kids swimming and not be embarrassed about all my marks! I have made an appointment for here where I live to talk to someone about stretch mark removal, but I have heard it is very expensive, ( starting at $200+) and I cannot even imagine how much it would cost to get almost my entire body done :/. Has anyone else had the fraxel laser treatment done on their stretch marks? Was it painful? Does it actually work!?