Confidence IS Beautiful. Dr. Rockmore is Amazing!!

First and foremost I want to say how pleased I am...

First and foremost I want to say how pleased I am with the results thus far with my abdominoplasty with lipo, breast lift, and breast augmentation. (Mommy makeover)

With words alone I cannot express how life-changing this experience has been for me. I am a mom of four children and I can honestly say for the first time since having them I feel feminine, genuinely beautiful, and comfortable in my own skin.

Dr. Rockmore is an incredibly talented plastic surgeon and has helped me achieve the exact look I was hoping for. From his professionalism, expertise, and empathetic bedside manner, along with his great sense of humor; he is an all around an amazing doctor. You can feel his passion and love for his work radiating from him.

Both him and his nurses/staff were kind, professional and knowledgeable. Since the moment I made my consultation appointment, everyone made me feel comfortable and understood. They always made time for my many questions and concerns, providing me with peace of mind.

I cannot thank Dr. Rockmore enough for his time and his beautiful work. "Confidence IS beautiful" and the Plastic Surgery Group helped me feel beautiful again. THANK YOU!

Before and after (4 weeks post op)

Albany Plastic Surgeon