32 Years Old, No Kids, Breast Reduction (Finally!) and Lift - Akron, OH

Just a little over 2 months to do before my...

Just a little over 2 months to do before my surgery! I've had a big chest for as long as I can remember, started wearing a bra in 4th grade and it just went up from there. I've always been self-conscious of my HH chest and this has lead to low self-esteem, poor posture, shoulder grooving, headaches, etc. You all know where I'm coming from! I'm a little nervous about the surgery and recovery, simply because this is the first time I'll be having general anesthesia.

I'm looking for some community and support from the RealSelf community. My friends and family are supportive, but I've faced more than enough "just send them right over to me" comments from other women ......almost making light of the medical reasons why I'm having this procedure. Anyone relate?

38 HH

I'm ready to say adios to these babies! Any prep tips? I've been more motivated to exercise arms and shoulders...I figure that can't hurt right!?
Akron Plastic Surgeon