Second Transformation! Mom of 2 and 140 Pound Weight Loss

Last year, I had a breast lift and augmentation to...

Last year, I had a breast lift and augmentation to correct pregnancy/breast feeding/massive weight loss. This year, I finally completed stage two! My lower body lift with the same surgeon. My surgery date was October 38/2016 and everything went great! The first week and a half I had a LOT of doubts, I significantly underestimated the pain but I have made huge progress this last week and am starting to feel like my old self again :)

17 days post op

Visited Dr. Eckhaus yesterday, he said all my incisions look great. Retaped them until Saturday (22 days post op), at which time I will remove them and air out a few days.

Surgery pics and day 18 update

Skin is pretty dry and itchy from wearing the medical wrap 24/7. Swelling goes down a little every morning, I generally have to pee around 4am then again at 8 and again an hour later.

Back driving and doing most chores!

3 and a half weeks out! Back to work tomorrow. The scar is almost completely closed. I still wear the wrap 24/7, I like it the support it gives. I have started putting coconut oil on the incision and surrounding dry skin. The nipple revision is almost healed. I have spoken to my surgeon and he tells me the nipples will even out in size soon :) Lots of swelling still in my lower tummy and vagina. The swelling and soreness on my hips has gone way down. My belly button still has a very large scab on it. I tried to peel it away today and it started to bleed. Not ready yet! I am still up about 5/6 pounds worth of swelling.

4 weeks post op

4 weeks today. Returned to work this week. The first day I wore my wrap.. my second shift (yesterday), I left it off. That was a mistake. I bloated, my belly button hurt and I was really sore. I have it back on today. PS said I can stop wearing it now but I obviously need more time. Still have approx 5-7 pounds of swelling to loose. Incision looks good. It's closed everywhere with only a few small scabs left. Mons area still swollen but the drain sites are completely closed over and sensation is returning.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Caring, understanding and patient. Has been my PS for both my major operations. Friendly staff and professional clinic.