Hours Away from Surgery! - Aiea, HI

Here I am hours away from a surgery I have wanted...

Here I am hours away from a surgery I have wanted since high school. I thought I would be more nervous than I am but I don't feel I could have prepared myself anymore for this. I have read hundreds of reviews and watched more than my share of vlogs and now I am just ready. The only thing about this so far that is hard, is my children. Meaning, I feel terrible and selfish that I am doing this for me and won't be as active with them as I wish I could for the next couple weeks. Anyone else have these feelings? I flew in my step mom to help with my kids since my husband is military and works at the hospital so his days are fairly long and it would be too much for just us to handle with me being out of commission for at least a few days but likely a couple weeks. My surgery is in nine hours and I am currently 5'6'' with 38G breast and I am hoping for a large C to a small D. I will post pictures from before and after as well as an update after surgery. For all that will read this thank you for lending an eye and reading. I feel blessed to be able to read others stories and experiences and hope mine can help some too.

Sorry for the late update

My surgery and healing has been going great. I have had little to no pain since surgery. My range of motion in my arms is great and I have just been resting and taking it easy. I instantly felt better after waking up from surgery. The drains aren't as bad as I thought they would be. Hopefully they will be taken out on Thursday.