For All You Mothers!! DO IT!!! - Aiea, HI

Mothers can understand the physical toll our body...

Mothers can understand the physical toll our body must undergo during pregnancy. Let's not even get into breastfeeding! Being a mother of 2, my figure needed some TLC. I worked hard to lost all the baby weight, but my breasts went along with that! What was left were empty water balloons, as I would call them. I felt very insecure about myself and my female figure. I never considered breast implants until I came to terms with how unhappy I was with my body image. So, I told my husband I wanted a boob job and he was in full support of whatever made me happy.

I heard of Dr. D through a mutual friend and I wanted to go to someone who I knew that was satisfied with their results. Also being able to see how she looked, too. From beginning til now I'm completely happy with the results and my experience.

Before my surgery I was probably down to a sad 34A, but rocking a 34B, heavily padded, with a sports bra over it to hide the sunken look. Now, 3 years later I am a naturally beautiful 34D! I told Dr. D that I wanted to look "natural" and not have the obvious "boob job". This being a personal choice, and also because I didn't want my family to know (mother mainly). Til this day she doesn't know because it's that natural looking. No one has every questioned them. Those I've known and those I just met.

Would I go bigger...as many say. Not sure. I wouldn't mind bigger, however with size comes responsibility because big breasts doesn't mean gravity stops. So, I can't say that I'd go bigger if I did all over again. I'm very happy with the choice I made. I want to say I did 360cc?

Recovery was also very quick for me. I was back to work in 3 days. However, I'd recommend taking 5 if possible because I did notice that my hands would swell up from all the moving. It was tolerable, but if you can just take the extra days to avoid any discomfort while working. Let me note that my job required me to stand all day with no sitting. Perhaps the swelling would not have been so bad if I were sitting.
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

Dr. D and Jenn made me feel comfortable from day 1! Dr. D talked to me and asked me what my concerns were and why I wanted to do this so that he could understand my expectation, which I appreciated. On the day of surgery he made me feel comfortable and I had complete confidence in him. I'd highly recommend Dr. D!!