39 Yr Old Mother of 2 with 20yr Old Saline Implants that needed revising!! Aiea, HI

After breast feeding my daughters for a total of...

After breast feeding my daughters for a total of four years, my saline implants took a beating. As the implants approached their 20 yr anniversary, I knew it was time to get the long anticipated revision. Hesitant because I am very weary at the thought of going under, I knew I had to find the BEST surgeon on island (I live on Oahu). One that is professional and skilled with a history of great work, and one who listens and shows care and compassion for his clients.
After quite a few consultations, I knew that Dr. Jeff Healy was the one. From the moment you walk in and are greeted by his lovely staff, to the amazing patient coordinator, Jackie and of course the actual consult with Dr Healy...all just felt right. Dr. Healy took the time to go over in detail how to address my wants and answered all of my questions. He was knowledgable and confident that I could achieve what I was wanting. I booked my appointment and my surgery was 2 days ago.
I choose to go with Inspira implants under the muscle with a Bellini lift and reduction of my areola.
For being 2 days post surgery I am feeling awesome. Limited pain or discomfort. The area around the areola is tender from the stitches and I have slight bruising from the underarm lipo but otherwise I feel great.
Today I went in for a check up and Dr Healy says I am looking good...I still have swelling and that all should heal up nicely.
So far I am extremely satisfied. I do want them to drop a little to achieve the bottom fullness that I prefer...and hopefully my nipples will raise slightly once they bottom out a little. But compared to the before pics, I am loving the fullness and cleavage.
I will keep posting as I progress in this journey.
Realself helped me in my decision making so I hope that my story helps someone considering a BA revision...

4 days post op and feeling great

The itching around the incisions are the only issue...well that and waiting for the swelling to go down and the fluffing to begin.
The other issue is the constipation associated with the meds post op. Looking forward to becoming regular again and I'm really missing my work outs! But still no regrets and I'm so glad I chose Dr Healy. Highly recommend him!

Happy 1 week post op!

Feeling great! Curious to see what's going on under the tape around my incisions. The implants are settling a bit. Still swollen and higher than I want but I know I just need to be patient! Happy I finally did it! And for nobody else except myself!

2 weeks post op and looking better each day!

Took the steri strips off my areola's today...exposing my new, smaller areola's! A little pleating still but minimal. I am confident that as the new implants settle the pleating will diminish. Really happy so far! Excited to see what they look like at 1 month post op. Stay tuned....

3 weeks post op update

Fluffing and dropping! Insert happy dance. The Benelli scarring is healing well but still itchy! The biggest hurdle is fighting the urge to work out! Holiday parties are packing on the pounds! Ugh. But keeping my eye on the prize...back to bikini ready by early spring!

6 week milestone has arrived! Assuming life as usual!

Super excited to get back to my exercise routine and ocean activities.
Loving my results. The little issues I thought I might have went away with time. I'm now only treating the scars with care and hoping they will lighten and not be as apparent as they are now. Pretty confident that time will do the trick.
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

Dr Healy is absolutely everything you want in a plastic surgeon. His professionalism, expertise, perfectionism, care and genuine concern exceeded all of my expectations. I am so grateful to him and his superb staff!