African American Rhinoplasty - Bedminster, NJ

Dr. Janjua!!! The best kept secret!!! I absolutely...

Dr. Janjua!!! The best kept secret!!! I absolutely adore Dr. Janjia and his staff especially Liz and Lillian. He is not only a prestigious Doctor that went to Yale but he also has the best bed side manner. He is passionate about what he does and listens to to your concerns in order to get the results you want. He is so nice and so is his staff, they treat you like family and even on a day that I was running late (for Restaltne injection under my eyes) because of traffic, they fit me in and were just as nice. Dr. Janjia didn't rush, he still took his time and did his thing!! He has the best technique with fillers, I know from experience. Ok so about the rhinoplasty lol. I am a 30 year old black girl, well 29 at the time who was determined to get a nose job since I was a preteen. My nose was wide and thick and greasy. I live in Pa and trusted no doctor's there for my case. After researching Dr. Janjia and looking at his background/education I felt more at ease. At the consultation I was sold on his skill, confidence and his sincere compassion. I got a Tiplasty and Alarplasty, was awake the whole time paid about $3500 to $4000 and got the results I wanted!!!! I'm so confident now and I'm so glad I found him on you tube!! I would recommend anyone to him including people with a similar situation as me. Looking for the best job for an affordable price and being black with wide nose!! I am not the type to do a review but I had to share the good news because I know how it is looking for the perfect doctor and having a more difficult case with limited money. Be patient when you get it done though, take at least a full week off from work maybe even 2. I expected immediate results and didn't factor in time for healing. I had minimal pain but needed time for my nose to heal/form to its new shape.
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best kept secret!!! I absolutely adore Dr. Janjia and his staff especially Liz and Lillian. He is not only a prestigious Doctor that went to Yale but he also has the best bed side manner. He is passionate about what he does and listens to to your concerns in order to get the results you want. He is so nice and so is his staff, they treat you like family and even on a day that I was running late (for Restaltne injection under my eyes) because of traffic, they fit me in and were just as nice. Dr. Janjia didn't rush, he still took his time and did his thing!! He has the best technique with fillers, I know from experience. He is awesome and affordable!!!