Sliding Genioplasty/Liposuction

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have had a receded chin my whole life and have...

I have had a receded chin my whole life and have wanted it fixed since I was a teenager. Finally had it done at age 60. I have researched chin implants over the years and knew there was a chance of complications. Then Dr. Bruneteau at Aesthetic Surgical Images told me about a Sliding Genioplasty. It involved moving my own chin bone forward and reattaching it without misplacing my bite. It has been about 8 weeks since my surgery. I also had liposuction under my chin which caused some bruising which took about a month to fade. I took only 8 days off work. I still have numbness in the middle of my lower lip and my chin but it is slowly improving. My profile is much improved and I am very happy with the results.

Dr. Bruneteau suggested the Sliding Genioplasty when I went to his office to talk about a chin implant. I had never heard of a Sliding Genioplasty. I appreciated him giving me that choice and I am happy I chose the Genioplasty. He seemed to know it was the right procedure for me. He and the staff have been professional, informative and concerned from my consultation, the day of my surgery and my follow up appointments.