Very Happy with Results of Breast Lift and Augmentation - Omaha, NE

I have worked in the surgical field for years and...

I have worked in the surgical field for years and had always heard positive things about Dr. Bruneteau. I researched the surgery and met with three local surgeons. Hands down Dr. Bruneteau was the best from day 1! He takes the time to get to know you and ensures that he understands what you are wanting first. He presents his surgical recommendations in a thorough manner and that you feel you have all of your questions and concerns addressed. You don't get your consultation from an office assistant and you don't feel like you are one of a thousand people being shuffled through the door (as I had felt at other centers). Lindsey, Katie, and the nursing staff are also so great! They truly care and provided excellent post operative education and guidance. My surgical results are even better than I had expected. I could not be happier that I chose this group of amazing medical providers!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon