Best Decision I've Made in a Long Time! Wish I Would Have Done This Years Ago - Omaha, NE

I'm very happy with the breast lift and implants I...

I'm very happy with the breast lift and implants I had done in May.
I'm 53 and the older I got the more uncomfortable I was getting with my body.
I hated the way my clothes fit and it was hard to feel comfortable in or out of my clothes.
I decided to workout and get in shape in the hopes it would change things. When it actually made the situation worse as now my breast sagged more than they ever had.
My husband told me to do what made me happy and if I was thinking about it now is the time as I'd regret waiting any longer. He is not a "boob" guy so I know this was coming from a place where he wanted me to feel good about myself and not for selfish reasons.
I'm so happy I listened to him and myself.
I'm happy with the way I look both in and out of my clothes. I do wish I had done this years ago now.
I can say it was painful BUT I wouldn't go back to the way it was.
The pain does go away quickly. Just listen and do what they say and you will be fine.
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

He was great! He listens to me and made great decisions on what would look best on me and my body. I'm not a big person and I was worried I'd end up way too big. So when he told me after surgery he actually went smaller than planned. At first I was disappointed but within a few weeks I was so happy I trusted him to make the right choice for me. It's now been 3 months since my surgery and I couldn't be happier. I did have a few complications right after surgery and he was quick to respond and see me to make sure everything was ok. He explained everything that was happening and assured me everything would be fine, and it was. He also followed my progress more closely for a few weeks to be sure.