Male mini tummy tuck and liposuction - Before and after- Lithuania

Okey guys I noticed not many men making reviews so...

Okey guys I noticed not many men making reviews so I thought you'd like to follow my procedure.

I'm a 28 year old guy from Sweden. When I was around 17 I lost about 30-35 kg and today I have some love handles and loose skin I can't get rid of. It's bothering me a lot.

I have researched some clinics and found the Aesthetic center in Kaunas, Lithuania interesting. I'm scheduled for 3rd of August with Dr Domantas Stundys. I'm doing this through Wellness Travel.

I'm doing a liposuction of the waist and abdomen and then a mini tummy tuck. I'm really nervous about this. On Monday I'm having a Skype consultation with Dr Stundys. I will update after this.

Consultation with Dr Stundys today

Today I spoke with Dr Stundys over Skype. He seemed professional and nice. Answered all my questions. I asked him if my abs would show after the surgery. He responded that no its risky to that kind of procedure and that they only do that in Indonesia and such countries. I think he misunderstood me. I didn't mean a cheat way to get abs, I just men that IF I never had gotten the weight and say my abs would normally show, is it possible they will after the surgery? That is - is it even possible for my abs to show after surgery? But I'll take that detail when I meet him in person. Anyhow it did feel good and now I need to boo flight and hotel.

Its actually happening

Tickets for Lithuania and hotel have been booked! This is actually happening :)

Photos from all angles

Now its only a few days left until I leave for Lithuania. As requested I'm posting better pictures from all angles.

Leaving tomorrow!

Flying to Lithuania tomorrow, blood tests the day after and then surgery on Wednesday. Starting to feel very excited and nervous.

Today is the day!

Monday evening I arrived in Vilnius. The driver from Wellness Travel waited for me and took me to the hotel in Kaunas. The day after, that is yesterday I went to the clinic for the first time. I only met the nurses who took my blood tests.

So now I've just waken up. I'm not allowed to eat or drink before the surgery. Carolus the driver is picking me up 10:40 and I'm meeting Dr Stundys at 11. I guess the surgery is shortly after. Honestly I'm nervous to death right now and it's only gonna get worse.

I'll update tonight if I have the energy, otherwise tomorrow. I'm sleeping at the clinic tonight. I won't post pictures today as Im not gonna want to look for my self today. But hopefully tomorrow you'll see the the results. Although final result will take a few months.

Here we go!

Surgery done!

Today I arrived at the clinic. First I met with Dr Stundys who gave me information and wrote on my body along with taking photos. After that the anesthesia doctor have me a pill that would make me feel good. After approx 15 he came back and said it was time. Sure I started feeling dizzy but needed a lot more to be calm. I went in to the surgery room where everything was ready and was nervous to death.

The nurse gave me a shot and after about 5 seconds I was gone.

When I woke up I saw my dad and Carolus the driver saying everything went well, then I fell asleep again. When I woke up I was in my hospital room with a TV, private toilet and it was nice. The nurse taking care of me is lovely! She wanted to show me the results but I didn't want to look today. She said it looked great. Guess I know tomorrow.

Btw they gave me this wire in my penis to pee through. Well impossible for me so asked to have it removed. She pulled a 30 cm wire from my penis and it hurt like hell!

However everyone has been great to me. Now I should go to sleep before the nurse yells at me. I was supposed to sleep over an hour ago :P.

Here's a peek photo for you.

I'm in pain

Okey guys today Im back at the hotel. I'm in real pain today. It's worst when I go up from laying down or reverse. Sitting isn't so comfortable either. I'm having these two drainers (bottles) with a cord into my upper groin area collecting excess blood so I'm neither in a mood to take photos nor would it look so nice. However I'm having them removed tomorrow and I'll post photos the day after.

Feeling down

I'm going back to the clinic soon. I need to ask for stronger painkillers. I've only had ibuprofen and ketovan which are non prescription painkillers but I really need something stronger. I've been down since yesterday. This isn't fun.

Didn't have my drainers removed

So I didn't have my drainers removed today. The doctor thought we should wait until Sunday. Since Im in Vilnius now they've made it so I can have them removed in a hospital here instead of in Kaunas. It's nice to not have to drive one hour back.

My dad left Lithuania today and in a few hours my wife till come to be with me the last days here. Vilnius is a beautiful city.

I feel human again

Today I had my drains removed which is something huge for me. I finally feel human again. I feel it's easier to move and I don't feel uncomfortable in public. I'm a bit sensitive so haven't really looked at the effects of the surgery although my wife sais it looks good.

I'm gonna try to post some photos later today.

First photos post operative

Hi,

I'm now 6 days PO and yesterday I returned home to Sweden. Today was the first time I saw my results as I haven't dared to look before. I'm feeling a lot better now.

So about the photos. I want you to be aware that I can't stand full straight which affects the photos. Also there is still a lot of swelling in my hips I'm told. There is still surgical glue on the scar.

So am I happy? Actually at the moment its so hard to know how it will actually look in the end. I know you have to be patient and wait at least 3 month before judging. So I guess everything looks as it should and I'll keep posting photos from week to week.

5 weeks post op

Finally here comes the photos of 5 weeks post op. I have regained a lot of strength. Still swollen around the wound. I do practically everything except gym.

I'm happy with the results on the front area however as you see there is still a lot of fat and skin on the flanks. The doctor did say he couldn't take too much because the skin would hang and he didn't want to take too little because I wouldn't be happy. Well at the moment I'm not very happy with the flanks. We'll see in a couple of weeks.
Dr Domantas Stundys

I'll keep updating the review as I heal. I think everything went great with the doctor. The only thing I can put my finger on its that I wished he would go through the procedure in detail before the surgery and that I didn't have to ask everything. Also I think he spent very little time with me. I didn't feel he cared so much. If he wasn't in the clinic after surgery at least he could called. However he did answer my questions and was professional. So I'm pleased.