20 STARS!!! I Will Never Trust Anyone but Dr. Salama!!' - Aventura, FL

I found Dr. Salama on line after searching butt...

I found Dr. Salama on line after searching butt augmentation being that I was told by others I didn't have enough fat for bbl. I was also in the market for long awaited breast augmentation as well. I did my breast augmentation first with Dr. Salama in July of 2015 (see other short review but I'm in love!! Beautiful perfectly natural sexy results fast recovery) Back to my bbl. I live here in Florida and stayed in recovery house for my breast aug so I also chose to stay for my bbl. I really do recommend the recovery house even if it's just for the first few days. I love Grace the caregiver. The caregivers at the recovery house care for bbl every day year around. They are there for your every need and concern and all of the "is this normal questions that arise" I didn't stay the full ten days but the smaller package for 4 days. I'm now at a hotel for the remainder of my stay and doing fine with my fiancĂ© and 7 year old helping me. I absolutely love Dr. Salama and all of his team. If you're going in this alone or even not they are really good at being there every step of the way. Everyone has taken there time with me throughout my entire process. Dr. Salama has once again given me exactly what I wanted. He really listened to my wants and has amazed me with my results so far. Celia is THE BEST for massage. The massage is not bad. Make sure to take pain meds 20mins before. I would get one daily if recommend! I'm having my 3rd tomorrow and will update on progress.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is the absolute best all around really