Tummy Tuck. 4 Kids...one Pregnancy AFTER Tummy Tuck - Greenville, SC

I cannot say enough about this facility and Dr....

I cannot say enough about this facility and Dr. McFadden. The office is clean and comfortable. The staff is extremely kind and helpful. Most importantly my results from my tummy tuck (after 100 lb weight loss) were better than I could have imagined. I evens d a baby (oops) 2 years post pop. I tell anyone who asks that this procedure and Doc changed my life. Do be ready for several weeks of recovery. It's a hard road but so so worth it. I never spent more than 15 minutes waiting in the waiting room...unless I arrived super early.

Post Tummy Tuck Pregnancy

I just wanted to share my experience of accidentally having a pregnancy after a tummy tuck. I couldn't find another place on this site to tell this side story. So if there's a better place for this little story...oops! Anyway, I became pregnant 2 years after a tummy tuck. I was happy about the pregnancy but afraid of ruining my results. I was very conscious about my eating and exercise to control my weight gain. I gained about 25-30 lbs. My tummy tuck didn't suffer AT ALL from the pregnancy. I did choose to have some other areas addressed about a year after that pregnancy (love handle looseness). That revision was about $1-1.5k. I didn't absolutely need it, but it was an area I ALWAYS obsessed about and am PLEASED with this procedure already...it hasn't even been two weeks yet. My advice is to watch the weight gain. Eat adequate protein and fresh fruits and vegis. Try to workout too. I lifted weights and ran until a week before I delivered and was fine. Just keep in candid conversation with your doc about your diet and physical activity to ensure health of pregnancy and baby. It's not a death sentence to your flat tummy to get pregnant after a tummy tuck. Just make healthy choices!

Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. McFadden is very professional, informative, kind, and even has good bedside manners. He never pressured me into a procedure and never made me feel as though he was annoyed at my many visits to the office to "double check" any question I had. Nurses were amazing as well. Constantly available do the many weeks following the procedure.