I'd Wanted Rhinoplasty Since I Was 13, and So Happy I Finally Did It! - Adelaide, AU

I'd always hated my nose since I was young. It had...

I'd always hated my nose since I was young. It had bump from side on, and was on the 'larger side' I suppose. No one else really noticed, but I did. So when I was able to afford it, I went ahead. I'd spent a long time researching the procedure for a few years until I couldn't hold out any longer. I'd chosen a surgeon who I had seen reviews of, and I'd emailed them about prices and what was involved with a basic rhinoplasty. A year later I booked in with them.

I flew to Adelaide from Melbourne with a friend. I was certain about it all, I had my consultation on the Monday and had my theatre appointment the following day. I was excited and nervous. I knew that my new nose would be an improvement no matter what. I hated my old nose with a passion.
I had 3D photo imaging done in my consultation so my surgeon could manipulate it to show me how my nose could look. I really liked what I saw.
The procedure was over quickly. I woke up after what seemed like no time had passed, and I was in a fair bit of pain initially, the nurses gave me something and I went back to sleep for about 45 minutes. I woke up again, the pain completely gone (and I didn't get this pain ever again).

I flew home a few days later, and after 7 days I had my cast and sutures removed by my GP.
I was so swollen and bruised, but I could already see a difference. My surgeon had told me it takes a while to settle and there may be numbness in the tip for a long time.

After the swelling started to settle, I fell instantly in love with my new nose. My side profile was now perfect to me. My confidence has gone up a lot, and I feel more at ease. My rhinoplasty was fairly basic, and it has had a massive impact, and the difference I can see is amazing.
Adelaide Plastic Surgeon

100% recommend. Was very honest with what he could achieve with my nose. So happy with it!