It's Worth It - but Only if Done by Someone Skilled

I've had Juvaderm (1ml) Ultra Plus injected into...

I've had Juvaderm (1ml) Ultra Plus injected into my lips three times now (over the last one and a half years). On each occasion I also had botox injected into my 11 lines and crows feet. I went to Silk Laser Clinics each time. Dr Zoe Zing is clearly skilled and knows what she's doing. My results were fantastic - lasted a long time and with no bruising or downtime. Nurse Cher Zollo on the other hand ... results were disappointing and lasted less than half the time. Also, I experienced quite significant bruising - I couldn't cover it with thickly applied concealer!

It really does matter who you see! Make sure you see someone competent, who takes pride in their work.
Nurse Zollo

I'll review Nurse Zollo given I'd rather be warned not to waste my money than told about where I should. I've seen Nurse Zollo twice for Botox and Juvaderm. On both instances my results proved disappointing. She was unwilling to correct her work on the one time I made a complaint (despite the fact I spend a fortune at that clinic every year). It's not like me to make a complaint but I'd spent a lot of money, had been looking forward to the work and felt incredibly disappointed with what I got in return (essentially, nothing). A lesson learned.