Puffy Eyes Be Gone! - Kennesaw, GA

Heavy bags under the eyes are hereditary in my...

Heavy bags under the eyes are hereditary in my family. I've had them since I was a kid. Spent crazy money on various concealers. And was still always asked if I was "tired". So I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Baron. Upon first meeting her, I was instantly comfortable. She let me know that my "bags" were actually pockets of fat. And the procedure to remove them was called bilateral lower transconjuctival blepharoplasty. In other words...I had lipo on my eye bags! I was nervous, as anyone having something done to their eyes should be. But Dr. Baron thoroughly explained the procedure, and I was ready!
The day of surgery, Dr. Baron came in and "marked up my face" shortly before going to the OR. I woke up what felt like 5 minutes later. my eyes felt heavy, but I wasn't in pain. Of course they give you pain medication, but honestly, I think I may have used it only 2 days. I never had serious pain.

The day after surgery I looked like I lost a huge fight. There was no leaving the house! But after that, each day got better and better. Most of my bruising and swelling was gone within about a week. Again, still no real pain. The skin under my eyes was sensitive if I touched it. But no pain.

Now, it's 6 weeks after my procedure. And I am BEYOND THRILLED with my results. Friends that know I had the procedure done say that it makes me look younger and well rested. I would ABSOLUTELY do this again. ZERO regrets! And if I should happen to need a little nip or tuck in the future...I will be back in Dr. Baron's office.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Upon meeting Dr. Baron, I was instantly comfortable. She let me know that my "bags" were actually pockets of fat. And the procedure to remove them was called bilateral lower transconjuctival blepharoplasty. In other words...I had lipo on my eye bags! I was nervous, as anyone having something done to their eyes should be. But Dr. Baron thoroughly explained the procedure, and I was ready! The day of surgery, Dr. Baron came in and "marked up my face" shortly before going to the OR. I woke up what felt like 5 minutes later. my eyes felt heavy, but I wasn't in pain. The day after surgery I looked like I lost a huge fight. There was no leaving the house! And Dr. Baron warned me about that in advance. She said that the majority of my recovery would be a "vanity" recovery. The first couple of days it was easiest to just sleep because my eyes were so tired. But after that, I threw on oversized sunglasses and went on about my business. Now, it's 6 weeks after my procedure. And I am BEYOND THRILLED with my results. Friends that know I had the procedure done say that it makes me look younger and well rested. I would ABSOLUTELY do this again. ZERO regrets! And if I should happen to need a little nip or tuck in the future...I will be back in Dr. Baron's office without hesitation.