Septoplasty ruined my nose

I had a septoplasty done 2 days ago and i do not...

I had a septoplasty done 2 days ago and i do not hae any splints and i have disolvable stitches.

Pros- got rid of my dodgy closed nostril and bobble underneath nose and straightened up my nose

cons - swelling and pain and blocked nose so far

I am a bit concerned because yesterday and the day of the surgery my face wasnot swollen at allbut today i have woken up with my top lip so swollen that when i smile my top teeth dont show...also it looks as tho my face has been stretched out (probably cause of the swelling) is this normal and if so how long with this swelling last?

6 years post septoplasty

6 years post op and not happy at all my nose has collapsed on one side, very paranoid and not confident at all any more :(

Having my nose redone again!

Hi haven't been on here in a while, well my nose has changed quite a bit and I had enough and went to see what could be done with a different private surgeon he confirmed I had residual deviated septum and internal valve collapse and I now had to have a revised septoplasty with batten grafting and reduction if inferior turbinates! I'm praying this will fix my nose for good as I'm so unconfident :( ... Booked for 9 November! Wish me luck! Anyone else had this? Would love to see some before and after pics as I'm scared of results!!

Results of septoplasty

Before and after pics due to have it redone in November!