31 Year Old with 2 Children and a Much Needed Booty. New York, NY

I have been doing research non stop for the last 3...

I have been doing research non stop for the last 3 years and my mind was being pulled in every direction possible. My mind was going back and forth between the cost of the BBL and which surgeon was going to give me the best results that I was looking for. I first started out with possibly going to the DR but then someone we went to school with passed away from a surgery she had done there, then I started to lean towards Dr. Mendieta in Miami because he was suppose to be the best of the best and thought you know money isn't everything and this point. I was reading reviews and getting mixed feelings with this surgeon, I didn't feel 100% confident he was the one. One day I stumbled across a surgeon in NY by the name of Dr. Schulman. Every single review that was out there I read and was excellent including his staff. There was not one bad review. I began looking at photos of his clients that were 1 year post op not just 1-2 weeks out of surgery and I was truly impressed. I contacted his office and spoke to a Rachel to make a consult for a BBL, she was pleasant to speak with. I had great vibes. I went in for my consultation, the office was very nice, his entire staff were very friendly and Dr Schulman spent the time that I needed, answered all my questions and reassured me what I was looking for he was able to accomplish. He's very honest if you bring a wish picture in and he doesn't think he is capable of doing it he will let you know. The next day I contacted his office to schedule my surgery, which wasn't to far out. It was booked 4/7/16 I was astatic and thought my dream was going to be here before I knew it. I live in Connecticut so my husband and I rented a minivan and folded all the seats down, put in a futon in the back with pillows so I would be comfortable for the ride home. We approach the surgery center and checked in. Dr. schulman's nurse came to get me in the waiting room, went over a few things, and started my Iv. She has an awesome personality. As I was waiting for my surgery time to approach my husband was able to wait with me. Next the anesthesiologist came in to introduce himself, he was funny and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Schulman then came in to let me know what to expect and just wanted to verify one last time exactly what I was looking for. He drew on me and did his last finishing touches before the actual surgery. I told the doctor that my sister was so upset because she wanted to be with me. His response was we could always snap chat it so she can watch it live. I was thrilled that was an option. So guess what we did a snapchat of my surgery and my sister felt like she was with me every step of the way. He even gave out a shout out to my husband and my sister. This doctor is so personable and treats you like your human. Last but not least the Medical assistant Rachel and Tami his PA came to get me and walked me to the operating room. As we were walking they asked me what type of music I like and that's what they played to make you feel comfortable. I layer on the table, the music was playing and I went off to Lala land. I woke up in the recovery room to all his staff around me in good spirits. They walked mento the minivan and they we went back to Bristol, Connecticut. I received a phone call the next day from Tami to see how I was doing, I emailed her in regard to a few things the following day and she responded right back. They are with you every step of the way. I am now 10 days post op and feeling great.

Live snapchat of my BBL

Bbl

Before and after bbl

Post op 10 weeks BBL

New York Plastic Surgeon

Best doctor ever!!!!! See my review above. If I could give him 6 stars I would.