Very Happy! - New York

After a long summer enjoying time outdoors, I felt...

After a long summer enjoying time outdoors, I felt great. Unfortunately my face was not as rejuvenated as the rest of me.

When the autumn rolled in and my tan faded away, I was distressed by all the new fine lines and pigmented spots decolorating my whole face. The daily sunscreen and occasional sun hats did little to protect my skin.
I live in NYC and saw Dr. Mark Schwartz who recommended the HALO laser treatment.

Dr Mark Schwartz treated me with The HALO laser about 3 weeks ago. I am very pleased with the results. First, numbing cream was applied to my whole face for about an hour, which made the treatment completely comfortable. I felt minimal discomfort afterwards, And used cold compresses and cool air for a half hour after the treatment.
The peeling and scabbing was easy to cover up with concealer, but best to plan around a low key weekend. I'm thrilled to report that my skin tone is now much improved, color and quality, and fine lines much reduced.

I highly recommend the HALO laser to anyone who is looking to improve the tone and evenness of their skin- totally worth it!!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Schwartz is fantastic. He spends a lot time with patient and has a very calm and caring manner. I felt totally comfortable when he recommended me having the HALO laser. I trust his judgment, and am thrilled with the results. In addition, he has a pristine, beautiful office and caring and efficient staff