50 Yr Old, 5 Kids; & 15 Yr Old Encapsulated Implants - Raleigh, NC

In 1998 I had implants to help with sagging from...

In 1998 I had implants to help with sagging from pregnancy and breast feeding. At first I was happy with my breast but after years of gravity and aging my breast were sagging and had become encapsulated by scar tissue. I was a large D and started having back pain etc. I searched the Raleigh area and did my due diligence for a plastic surgeon. After visiting two other surgeons I came to Dr. Morea, The Plastic surgery Center of North Raleigh. The consult was very extensive, he spent time explaining a procedure tailored to my specific case. No other consult was so attentive and completely addressed all my concerns. The staff was also wonderful and addressed any financial or procedure concerns I called to ask them prior to my surgery. On the day of the surgery the entire staff was wonderful! I have to admit he was not the cheapest quote but this is definitely NOT something you want to skimp on! I highly recommend Dr. Morea and his staff for any plastic surgery needs! I am sure I will be a return patient. Thanks again to Dr. Morea and his staff...you all ROCK!!
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon