46 Years Old Mon of 24 Year Old Daughter - Miami, FL

I was never overweight pre-surgery, when i was...

I was never overweight pre-surgery, when i was younger I had a lot of penicillin shots and they caused wholes on my butt so I wanted to correct them plus some lipo ( why not) , I went to Perez-Gurri because I had previously done my breast augmentation with him and I was very satisfied , he is very professional and treats you like family and has a lot of years of experience., furthermore when he sees you in person he tells exactly what he can and cannot accomplish with your figure. He takes his time with you and insists that you ask as many questions as possible. I wouldn't trust any other doctor with any plastic surgery procedure.
His staff is as helpful as he is, they are on top of you with whatever you need. I recommend everyone go to him if you want great results.

post

not to much pain some bruises,inflammation

pics before

this pictures are before the procedure

One week!!!!

Barely any pain, today the lymphatic massages started, some disconfort but no real pain at all, there will be 10 consecutives sessions, i'm feeling muchhhh better!!!!

2 weeks

4 sesions of linphatic massages, less pain, i had more pain in this week but is like muscular pain, nothing more, i star work, 6 hours in my feets!!! But it's feel good

1 month..

I finish my massages , i still use the board in my stomach , i feel good , i'm not driving yet...

Compression garmet

I forgot mention my garment, i tried differents but this one is perfect!!, i ordered L i'm 5.6 -156
Miami Plastic Surgeon

It is my second my day of surgery and I feel great. The staff at the center was very helpful and incredibly understanding.I was treated like family, the girls are super sweet and the doctor was very attentive. I have no complaints whatsoever. I'll keep updating as the days go by until full recovery.