Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty - Toronto, ON

In my late 40’s the skin around my eyes took on...

In my late 40’s the skin around my eyes took on a life of its own; upper eyes started to “hood” and under eyes “pillows” were forming. As I’ve aged the problem only intensified; bigger hoods and pillows. I hated looking in the mirror as this was the only thing that I saw, people would constantly ask if I was tired, how annoying. At 51 I decided I had to fix the problem. I started investigating and meeting with top plastic surgeons in Toronto. All their credentials were great, unfortunately, I didn’t feel comfortable booking the surgery with them (gut feeling). When I walked into Dr. Torgerson’s office I felt comfortable, the staff was friendly and made me feel right at home. My meeting with Dr. T was informative and I didn’t feel pressured about making a decision to have my upper and lower blepharoplasty performed by him. He walked me through the procedure and answered all my questions. My main goal was to decrease the size of the “hoods” and “pillows”. I felt so comfort with Dr.T I booked my surgery that same day. I had my surgery on Aug 19th, I was extremely nervous and anxious (I can’t tolerate pain). Dr. T had assured me that there would be minimal pain if any at all, he was right! No pain at all, no need for even one painkiller. Dr. T removed the stitches 5 days later and I returned to work 3 weeks after the surgery, the makeup covered the scars. It was amazing no one at worked noticed the scars. I told close friends about the surgery and they knew something was different but couldn’t figure out what it was.
Now a month later, the scaring is very faint and my eyes look amazing. Dr. T is the best!! Dr.T surpassed my expectations of just reducing the size of the “hoods & pillows” he worked his magic and now they are completely gone. I feel great and look even better!!!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr t is professional, personable caring and most importantly he truly cares about his patients I would definitely recommend Dr. Torgerson to all my family and friends. Dr.T is a true “artist”! Thank you for getting me back to my “REALSELF”.