Awesome Scar Revison!! - Charlottesville, VA

Okay, story time gather around. Early 2015 I...

Okay, story time gather around. Early 2015 I decided to give myself a brow-lift as a birthday gift. I found a local "General Plastic surgeon" who claimed to be experienced in brow lifts and was willing to offer the procedure at a great price and promised great results which were, paper thin scars hidden by my eye brows.

Well i didn't get the results. see attached pictures. I consulted with other Doctors ( in state and neighboring states) including the doctor who performed the operation and i was met with skepticism and doubt. "there's nothing that can be done for those scars" or "there is no guarantee they wont come back as they are or even worse, sorry". A Dr in Connecticut said "if you choose to go ahead you will pay the same you paid for the brow lift" Unbelievable, i know.

Anyway my tenacity wasn't going to have me give up so easily so i posted the same question online and a Dr. Sara A. Kaltreider responded with confidence that there is hope for reducing the appearance of the scars.

I checked out her work and spoke with her in depth and she offered resources where i could find specialist like her (Oculoplastic Surgeons) in my area. However, i liked her, so the following week I traveled 430 miles to have her revise my scars.
Her Pictures are labelled Dr. K ... and are not even 30 days old.
Great Job by Dr. K and her entire team.
Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

The Experience was Great. I commuted by train from NY to Charlottesville, VA where Dr. K and her husband picked me up and drove me to my hotel. The next day at her office, she took a better look at me and explained everything clearly. No smoke and mirrors she was clear about everything and not just what I'd like to hear. #honesty Her team was great!! Very nice and welcoming and after the procedure i was given ointment and additional items that i would need including a drive back to the hotel at no extra cost. What impressed me the most was that Dr.Kaltreider was able to give me the results that other "Surgeons" said i couldn't get based on "location of scar, and pigmentation of skin and this and that and.... blah... blah..blah" The revision was a success, the scars are less visible than they were before and that's what i really wanted. Thank you Dr.K