Love my Nose. - Miami, FL

When I initially decided to get a rhinoplasty, I...

When I initially decided to get a rhinoplasty, I went to the cosmetic whom I had used in the past.
My husband had also decided to have a face lift done, so we scheduled the consultation together.
As usual it was a pleasant session, but I was disappointed that he did not have digital imaging. I could not imagine having the rhinoplasty done without having at least an idea about the possible final results.
My nose sits in the middle of my face and enters a room before me. I could not chance a bad result.
I researched rhinoplasty - what to look for when contemplating the procedure, etc.
After thinking about it for a couple of weeks, I decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Epstein. This consultation was much more detailed which made me feel better. I explained what I disliked about my nose and the changes I wanted. He explained that what I wanted was possible and said digital images were available!
After viewing the digital images I decided to proceed. The images looked great and I figured even if the results were close to the images, I would be happy.
It has now been about 4 1/2 weeks after the procedure and the result is better than the digital images.
There's still some minor swelling, but even with the swelling I am very happy with my new nose.
Every time I go in for my post-op visits, I tell Dr. Epstein that this is the best rhinoplasty he's ever done, but of course this is just my way of saying how much I love my nose.
My advice to others seeking a rhinoplasty is to do your research and go with the best. This is truly a case where you get what you pay for. There are many sites that advertise significantly lower prices, but if the results are not to your liking, a revision will end up costing you more than if you had gone with the best from the beginning.
I knew my rhinoplasty would be good, as I had total confidence in Dr. Epstein.
I went with the best because I'm worth it.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon