46 Yearld Mom of Two - Pensacola, FL

I am 18 days post op, and I am feeling good and...

I am 18 days post op, and I am feeling good and back at work. The procedure went well and the out come is wonderful. I followed all my doctors instructions and my healing process has been awesome. The staff at Dr. Jocelyn Leveque office has been friendly and fun. Dr. Leveque talk to me about real expectations on what to expect with my tummy tuck, and she put my fears to rest because lets face it, we are all scared when we go under. Dr. Leveque talk with my husband of 25 years after my surgery and made he feel good. I was able to laugh with my doctor on one of my follow up visits. I look forward to continuing my journey of a better me with exercise and a balance diet. This was a good decision I made. I wish I made it several years ago, but its never to late to better oneself.

46 yearold mom of two

I am 5 weeks post op, and I am loving my new me. I am able to put panties on without a protruding stomach. I am walking everyday and watching what I eat. I am not in the gym yet because I am waiting on my next follow up visit with Dr. Leveque, so I walk every chance I get.

46yearold mom living it up

It has been 42 days since my surgery and I feel so good about my self. My shirts are not tight or bulging. I am walking more. I do not snore like I did before. Each weak my appearance gets better. No regrets. Than your Dr. Leveque.
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

I think she is awesome. Dr. Leveque was honest about what to expect from the procedure. She did an awesome job! I would recommend anyone who want to have elective surgery to consult with Dr. Leveque.