I am a mother of three with history of breast...

I am a mother of three with history of breast implants and wanted to start to renew myself. Tried to get the weight of with healthy eating but this liposuction is definitely a start in the right direction.
I live in a different state than Dr Boute and so the consult was done via phone with her husband and assistant and I discussed my expectations and they gave me the final good to go. I received lipo to my upper and lower abdomen, flanks, lower back and bra area.
I am almost two weeks post op and just starting to be able to move around again.
My experience is liposuction hurts ungodly and it only needs to be done as a last resort to exercise. This surgery went well with the exception I did wake up at some point during it a remember telling them to stop because it hurt and remember opening my eyes however they were covered and my hands were tied down so I could not move. I remember hearing my doctor say they were almost finished but boy it did hurt. I eventually went back to sleep and woke up to get my clothing and shoes on.
I opted to have the twilight drug and have had it before but don't remember ever waking up like I did this specific time.
After the surgery my nurse discharged me to my husband and my journey began

More pics 2 days post op

Two weeks post op

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

My nurse was wonderful and very knowledgeable of all aspects of the surgery and answered all questions I had. She made me feel and ease and I even heard her voice during my incident of waking up during the surgery so she was with me from beginning to end which was very comforting. She explained the procedure and asked if I had anything else I need to discuss before we begin.