Finally Did It! Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck! - New York, NY

I've wanted a breast reduction for years. I have...

I've wanted a breast reduction for years. I have always had large resets and they became larger and more sagging/hanging after I had kids. I waited for the procedure until after 2 kids and by then I had a sagging lower belly too. I had severe shoulder and back pain from my breasts, and the lower belly was really uncomfortable including itching and rashes particularly during the summer. I decided to do both procedures with Dr. Samson after meeting with three NYC plastic surgeons.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I met three plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Samson. Dr. Samson listened well, made time for my questions and had a genuine and authentic manner, that I immediately felt comfortable with. He explained the procedures, what to expect during and after and spent time explaining what was and was not possible. His team of two physician assistants are also very competent and professional. My operation was at the hospital across the street from his office (Mount Sinai, St Luke Roosevelt). The whole team including anesthesiologist was highly professional, competent and human! I am two-days post op with breast reduction and tummy tuck. While it's too early to know the results, I already feel the relief and lightness on my shoulders!