Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

There is no better doctor anywhere than Dr. Kulbersh! I feel incredibly lucky to have found him. Genetics gave me huge bags under my eyes - they were actually each more like double bags. It made me feel extremely self-conscious, made me look much older than I am and appear exhausted all the time, even on a full night's rest. After thousands of dollars spent on various eye serums, gels and creams (all with very little to no results) - I saw something on TV about this procedure - using fillers like Restylane for the under eye area - and began a search for a doctor I would feel comfortable with. I found Dr. Kulbersh. His patient concierge Heather is amazing too! They made me feel welcome, explained every single step and follow-up instructions, and the results are absolutely breathtaking. I was hoping for a significant improvement but was blown away! I look 15 years younger. Most importantly, I feel beautiful again. I don't hate my reflection any more. This was the most life-changing, positive thing I have ever done for myself and I give all credit to Dr. Kulbersh. Could not possibly have a higher recommendation!