Face and Neck Venus Freeze - San Antonio, TX

After realizing that a chin surgery I got done...

After realizing that a chin surgery I got done gave my horrible results, I searched for a solution to improve the appearance of my chin. Sonobello in San Antonio, TX offered me sessions called Venus Frezze ensuring me that it will fix my problem. After the second session of Venus Frezze, I realized that the treatments were not going to solve my problem since I spoke to a surgeon who said the only way my chin can be corrected was from getting another surgery done. I spoke to Sonobello about this matter so that I can discontinue with the session however they did not allow me to cancel my remaining sessions. Sonobello insisted that I had to continue all my sessions as per the contract.
I had no choice but to go to every session and continued to see no results. The staff at Sonobello knew that it was not working for me and did not care. My chin now looks worse than it did before going in. It is upsetting that there are places like these that claim to give results when all they do is steal people’s money.

The manager and the rest of the staff knew that these treatments were not working for me. Supposedly they were going to give me my money back since I showed them all my pictures since the first session but they just forgot about it and they did not contact me at all .