32 Year Old - 150 lbs - 5'7" *Tummy Tuck, Waist Lipo, Lift and Implant*,

gracete, Miramar, FL

Doctor Review

19 Sep 2016
Updated 3 days ago

32 Year Old - 150 lbs - 5'7" *Tummy Tuck, Waist Lipo, Lift and Implant* - Miramar, FL

I recently had surgery at Evolution MD and it hasn't been a month but I couldn't be happier with my results! I am 5'7", 150 lbs, mom of 2 little ones. I gained 60+ pounds with each pregnancy and I breastfed so my breast were saggy with no volume, no cleavage. My stomach had "onion" skin -- stretch marks with lots of saggy skin. Dr. Cesar Velilla and Dr. Jose Zayas are professional, kind and listened to exactly what I wanted. I didn't want my breast to be huge but I wanted my cleavage back and I could not be happier with my results. I choose 300 cc's saline implants and I love them! My Tummy Tuck scar is very low and my waist is tiny again :) The staff at Evolution MD is friendly and I felt everyone took care of me very well pre and post op. This is a very busy office and know I know why :) The best of the best! Thank you Dr. Velilla and Dr. Zayas for giving me the confidence I was lacking! I feel like a new woman! I'm forever grateful!