Took 20 Years off my Tired, Saggy Neck & Jaw Line! - Wayne, PA

I had been looking to smooth out my neck and jowls...

I had been looking to smooth out my neck and jowls 5 years ago but a Baltimore plastic surgeon said there was little that could be done for a saggy neck! Boy, was he wrong!!

I was lucky to find Dr Pontell online near Philadelphia and he performed a "Mini Facelift". This was the best 53rd birthday present I could have given myself! The procedure was done with just local numbing in his office (took a little less than 2 hrs), post op pain was very manageable w just some Tylenol for 1-2 days, and I went back to work on post op day 10. I had a bit more bruising on my right neck which on post op day 13 is still noticeable but my hair covers it when worn down (see photo).
I finally feel comfortable wearing necklaces again (I was avoiding drawing attention to my neck), and the neck is beautifully smooth!
The collage photo shows my jowls/neck before (top) and 13 days after surgery (bottom).
Dr Pontell is kind & caring (surgery was on a Friday but he checked on my incisions Saturday morning when his office is normally closed), you always have his home & cell phone numbers, and he is a master at his craft.
If you are looking for FACIAL cosmetic surgery then do yourself a favor and only see a doctor who specializes in facial surgery. Dr Pontell's your man!!
I would not hesitate to do it again - LOVE the results!!
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon