Incredible Jaw-Slimming W/Botox, Age 31 - Washington DC, DC

As I get older my face has filled out and gained a...

As I get older my face has filled out and gained a little more volume. This is also probably due to me coming off of anti-depressants as well, which has caused me to regain some of my appetite and eat more. Ugh! I was concerned that my profile wasn't looking as nice as it used to in the mirror and in pictures. I randomly came across something about jawline slimming with Botox and started researching it. It seemed like a quick and efficient way to start slimming my face down.

I wanted to visit with the best doctor I could see in my area because this is my face and I didn't want any surprises. Dr. Chaboki has a superb reputation and I am so thrilled I went with him. And wow, what a difference these injections have made! Dr. C is a master at injecting, I would much rather pay a few hundred more to get perfect, beautiful results than pay less with someone less experienced at a med-spa or something. A few days after my injections my face looks sculpted, the slimming takes about 1-2 weeks to show. I think I get 30 units in each side of my face. This has also helped lessen my teeth-grinding at night. There is no pain when the doctor injects and I had a tiny bruise that was easily covered with makeup.

Added Pics

Results were so good! Its a very subtle change but it's made a big difference for me.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I consider Dr. Chaboki the best facial plastic surgeon in the DC area - he is outstanding and has a great bedside manner. He knows what he's doing.