49 Yrs Old, Tired of Trying to Get Flat Belly, and Wearing Wire Bras with Everything. - Orange County, CA

My motivation was my MD, she had just had a tummy...

My motivation was my MD, she had just had a tummy tuck and breast lift and look fabulous. I had always wanted these two procedures. She had done all the research and being a doctor with knowledge and understanding of what this intakes she had the procedures and was a walking proof of what a great out come she had received . So my pros and cons were in the proof of my Dr's research and results. I could not make my appointment any faster with my referral to Dr Siamak Agha. My out come was the same as my Dr, I am so conferdent and excited about my choices I made with my body. I have everything I asked for and more .
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr Siamak Agha is a talented artist when it comes to sculpturing of the body. He is very professional and listens to you. He is very proud and makes you feel like you are his only patient. He loves what he does and you see that the minute you meet him. He truly takes good care of you from start to finish. He does deliver you fantastic results and helps you understand what your body is going threw. The staff are lovely and compassionate to your needs. Roman PSBC is the most knowledgable caring, kind, professional nurse one could ever ask for and she is there for you 24/7, with very fast replies and understanding what needs to be done for your peace of mind and understanding. I get asked a lot, that if I had to do it again, would I and yes I would do it all over again and again with this type of professionalism and out come, why would you not. I am so happy with my out come, I am sending my daughter for a breast lift to the talented Artist, Dr Siamak Agha.