I Had Surgery in the Pass and Didnt Like It So I Went to DR MOISES SALAMA TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM - Miami, FL

I feel good about my surgery. I am ready to put...

I feel good about my surgery. I am ready to put on my two piece thanks to DR MOISEES. I like the doctor I choose he was straight forward and the worker was nice . He told me things about fat transfer and what would happen some cell may live and some die. I saw his work done before I went and I like my friend surgery so I came to let him do mines and I love it.

I had surgery before and i been looking for...

I had surgery before and i been looking for someone to correct my surgery from last time. I had made appointment at Dr Moises a friend recommended me to go there and I like him he was straight forward told me everything I needed to know. I was pleased with him and office and worker very nice and friendly. I'm on my second week and I feel as if I didn't have surgery. He recommended for me to get cell saver and that made a big difference in my daily day. I am very pleased with my surgery.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Moises salama was very nice and up front with what to expect before and after surgery.