Juvederm Filler and PDO Thread Lift for Lip Augmentation by Dr. Shanthala - Peabody, MA

Five years ago I had a accident where I...

Five years ago I had a accident where I experienced massive tissue loss to my upper lip. I was taken to Beth Israel in Boston where they did a wonderful job in stitching me up. I had many successive surgeries to try to repair my upper lip. While I was pleased with outcome eventually the insurance stopped paying for the procedures and I was forced to give up.
My husband knew Shanthala and he happened to mention my circumstance to her. She said to get in contact with her.
Despite the many surgeries my upper lip was not symmetrical. With Shanthala's help through the use of Juvederm filler and PDO thread lift for lip augmentation for the first time in five years my lips are symmetrical. The Cannula, a blunt needle that was used for the procedure was practically painless and the result was amazing. I went to work the next day and despite minimal bruising no one even noticed. I am hoping to have the Co2 laser resurfacing treatment for improvement of my scar soon. Dr. Shanthala is so amazing and focused on the slightest detail that as I was about to leave her office she saw something she could make even more perfect and she went back and did just that. That's what she does.

Nothing but the most professional and caring experience. What Dr. Shanthala did was not just a medical procedure it was the work of an artist with the most amazing attention to detail. I had tried for a long time to regain what I had lost years ago in the accident. I could almost cry it looks so good. Just the best.